Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Festival of Trees

We love to look at the trees, but the pictures we took Wednesday night were all of William's dance performance. Cuteness knew no bounds. He had a big smile on his face the whole time. He looks so grown up! You can click on each photo to see it better. (Please don't look at the one of me closer though. Trust me.)









Blowing Kisses
Love my William

4 comments:

Shaila said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing these.

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

His smile says it all! What a handsome guy you've got!

Lynda said...

ADORABLE! It's so great to see William and you!

Jenny said...

I haven't been keeping up on blogs like I used to so I just came here and did some catching up. I just have to say that I'm incredible impressed with you and that you're beautiful and that I appreciate your sharing the inspiration and wisdom you've gained over your life's experiences. I loved the post on being enough, I loved your inclusion post, and I loved all your references to perfectionism because I struggle with that too. (On that subject, I've decided we're not here to be "perfect" but to be "perfected". And sometimes that helps.)
Keep blogging!!