![]() |
| Superman! |
![]() |
| Rockaway Beach, Oregon |
![]() |
| with Jonathan |
![]() |
| William on Indian Beach, Ecola State Park, Oregon |
![]() |
| I took this shot along the Oregon Coast |
![]() |
| Bayshore Rentals, Waldport, Oregon with my parents, who made this vacation possible, and Judy & David Jefferies |
![]() |
| I took this shot of Latourell Falls, Columbia River Gorge, Oregon |
![]() |
| and this one with Jonathan |
![]() |
| Two boys excited for the first day of school! |
![]() |
| Mark Hamill at Salt Lake Comic Con My friend, Susie Record, treated me. David and I also enjoyed seeing him in episodes of The Flash this year. |
![]() |
| Dr. Who? |
![]() |
| "and squash us into jelly!" |
![]() |
| "aaaaaaaugh!" |
![]() |
| Raising Lazarus from the Tomb Light of the World exhibit, Thanksgiving Point Gardens (Treated by Susie again, for my birthday.) The Lord does have all power. |














No comments:
Post a Comment